Friday, February 10, 2012

Guilty Pleasure #1 - Neil Frickin' Diamond

When I was doing a media blog (MediaJerk, now defunct), I started a feature called "Guilty Pleasures." I don't really know how well-received it was, but I enjoyed it. So I'm starting it again. Before I bring back some of those original Guilts, I thought I'd start here.

Neil Diamond.

Why? Because I was listening to it on my way home, and I wanted to, that's why.

I grew up listening to Neil Diamond. Well, oldies of all kinds, actually. But he stood out. My Dad was, and is, a huge fan.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why I'm listing this as a "guilty" pleasure, because frankly, if you don't like Neil Diamond, you hate awesome.







No, I don't know why I picked these two songs. I could have picked several. I could have filled this entire post with Neil Diamond videos. But that seemed like overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment